Learn more about Steve's practice.
Learn more about Mechelle's practice.
Learn more about AnnMarie's practice.
Learn more about Krista's practice.
Join APHA as a Premium Member
If you are already working as a patient advocate, or you have already committed yourself to pursuing advocacy as a new career and want to launch your practice soon, then a Premium membership is the right choice for you.
(Not ready yet? A PACE membership might serve your needs.)
Premium membership is for you if you are getting ready to launch your practice and need the tools and resources to thrive. Get templates, resources, and guidance for:
- Business planning, formation, and growth
- Public relations, including press release templates
- Forms and legal contracts to use with clients, guarantors, and subcontractors
- HIPAA and protected health information (PHI) release authorization forms
- Invoice templates
- And more!
Once you’ve committed to creating your own practice, this is the membership to choose!
With an APHA Premium Membership, you can
- Find resources for business planning, health advocate liability insurance, business formation, marketing, client services, legal concepts, and more.
- Network with other advocates, share best practices, and learn from their experience.
- Be alerted FIRST when new opportunities are offered from outside groups and vendors.
- Participate in webinars on a variety of topics to stay current on the latest trends. Learn from experts in the field.
- Join Special Interest Groups like Medical Billing and Claims, Physicians as Advocates, Lawyers as Advocates and others.
- Receive discounts and special offers from APHA partners.
- Apply for a listing in the AdvoConnection Directory as soon as you are ready.
- Receive patient advocacy tips and updates through our weekly membership newsletter.
- Enjoy free and discounted advocacy courses at PracticeUP!Online.