Now we invite YOU to join them!
Patient Advocate Career Exploration
A PACE membership will help you determine what skills you need to establish a successful advocacy or care management practice, then get you started on learning them.
Do any of these describe you?
- Maybe you have assisted a friend or loved one, but do not have paid advocacy experience.
- You’re looking for a way to boost your advocacy resumé or gain more insight about this type of career.
- Perhaps you’ve been helping others for many years and now you want to figure out how to get paid for the help you provide in the future.
- You’ve worked in healthcare for many years, you’re thinking about retirement, but you want to stay active and keep helping patients…
If any of these sound like you, or if you are thinking about becoming a private, independent professional patient advocate but haven’t yet committed to the idea, then our PACE membership level is perfect for you. (Already committed? Check out our Premium Membership.)
It’s time for our Fall Sale!
There is no better investment in your career exploration!
A first year PACE Membership is $89
PACE renewal = $59 per six months
APHA Fall Sale!
Our Fall Sale provides you with a $10 discount for your PACE membership
(Note: If you live and work outside the US or Canada, then our PACE International Membership will be of more interest to you. )
Take a Tour of a PACE Membership
With an APHA PACE Membership, you can:
- Learn more about patient advocacy as a career, including educational opportunities.
- Find resources for business planning, health advocate liability insurance, business formation, marketing, client services, legal concepts, and more.
- Network with new and seasoned advocates and learn from their experience.
- Participate in Expert Webinars on a variety of topics that let you ask questions of experts in the field.
- Join Special Interest Groups like Medical Billing and Claims, Physicians as Advocates, Lawyers as Advocates and others.
- Receive discounts and special offers from APHA partners.
- Enjoy free and discounted advocacy courses at PracticeUP!Online.
- Be alerted FIRST when new opportunities are offered from outside groups and vendors.
- Receive patient advocacy tips and updates through our weekly membership newsletter.
Still Not Sure?
Here are more tools to help you decide