Join APHA as an International Member
APHA is proud to boast members from all over the world!
From English speaking countries like England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, to countries where English may not be the first language spoken, like Spain, France, Israel, Russia and the Philippines, The Alliance of Professional Health Advocates has been happy to host members from many countries.
If you wish to learn more about development of private patient advocacy in your country, then a PACE International Membership is the right choice for you.*
We will welcome you!
*Please note: to be eligible for a PACE International membership you must live and work outside the US or Canada. Resources are provided in English only.
A one year
APHA PACE International Membership
is $59 USD.*
This cost is offset by the value of our free gifts to you.
With an APHA PACE International Membership, you can:
- Learn more about patient advocacy as a career, including educational opportunities.
- Find resources for business planning, health advocate liability insurance, business formation, marketing, client services, legal concepts, and more.
- Network with others through the APHA Connect! Discussion Forum: from experienced advocates who are already working with patient-clients, to those who are just thinking about the possibility, to those who have begun putting their practices together.
- Join Special Interest Groups like Medical Billing and Claims, Physicians as Advocates, Lawyers as Advocates and others.
- Listen to podcasts or watch videos of Expert Teleconferences and Webinars on a variety of topics that let you ask questions of experts in the field.
- Enjoy free and discounted advocacy courses at the PracticeUP!Online education website.
- Receive tips and updates about advocacy business practices, the career itself, and the APHA site through our weekly membership newsletter.
- See a master list of benefits compared to other APHA membership levels.
Still Not Sure?
Here are more tools to help you decide: