Meet a few Premium +ADL Members* of
the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates
Learn more about Mary's practice.
Learn more about Steve's practice.
Learn more about Mechelle's practice.
Learn more about AnnMarie's practice.
Learn more about Krista's practice.
*Do these faces look familiar? Yes – they are Premium Members of APHA, as found here, too. +ADL is our designation for those Premium Members who are also listed in the Umbra Health Advocacy (formerly AdvoConnection) Directory. The same people! A step UP at no extra cost, once you meet our criteria.
It’s Time for YOU to Become an APHA Premium +ADL Member
To be listed in the Directory, you must meet our listing criteria, found here.
Once you know you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria, you are only two steps away from being approved for a listing:
- Be or become a Premium member of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates.
- Upon logging in to your Premium Dashboard, you’ll find a button that says, “Get Listed in the Directory.” You may fill it out as soon as you know you meet our criteria. There is no additional cost to be listed in the Directory. As soon as you are approved, you will be considered “+ADL” (Advocate Directory Listed) and you’ll be ready to add yourself to the Directory.
To be listed in the Umbra Health Advocacy (formerly AdvoConnection) Directory,
you’ll begin by joining as a Premium Member.
A first year
APHA Premium (or Premium +ADL) Membership is $289.
Premium renewal = $259 per year
There is no additional cost to add yourself to the Directory.
With an APHA Premium +ADL Membership, you can
- List yourself in the Umbra Health Advocacy (formerly AdvoConnection) Directory as soon as you are ready.
- Access contact information for patients who have made requests.
- Find resources for business planning, health advocate liability insurance, business formation, marketing, client services, legal concepts, and more.
- Network with new and seasoned advocates to share best practices and learn from one another.
- Join Special Interest Groups like Medical Billing and Claims, Physicians as Advocates, Lawyers as Advocates and others.
- Receive discounts and special offers from APHA partners.
- Enjoy free and discounted advocacy courses at PracticeUP!Online.
- Participate in webinars on a variety of topics to stay current on the latest trends. Learn from experts in the field.
- Be alerted when media makes requests expertise for broadcasts, articles, and features.
- Be alerted FIRST when new opportunities are offered from outside groups and vendors.
- Receive patient advocacy tips and updates through our weekly membership newsletter.