APHA Membership Sale!
Details at right or below.
It’s time for our first ever
Cyber Monday Sale!
Join hundreds of fellow advocates and care managers and those who wish to be one!
It’s simple. Just join APHA. We will process your new membership, and will add the right amount of time to extend it! Valid for PACE, Premium, and Premium+ADL memberships – your choice!
*This extended membership offer is open only to new PACE and Premium members who join and pay by November 29, 2021. May not be combined with any other offers.
Note: Previous Alliance members are not eligible for this extended membership, but are always invited to renew or join again.
With an APHA Premium +ADL Membership, you can:
- List yourself in the AdvoConnection Directory as soon as you are ready.
- Access contact information for patients who have made requests.
- Find resources for business planning, health advocate liability insurance, business formation, marketing, client services, legal concepts, and more.
- Network with others through the APHA Connect! Discussion Forum: from experienced advocates who are already working with patient-clients, to those who are just thinking about the possibility, to those who have begun putting their practices together.
- Participate in Expert Teleconferences and Webinars on a variety of topics that let you ask questions of experts in the field.
- Join Special Interest Groups like Medical Billing and Claims, Physicians as Advocates, Lawyers as Advocates and others.
- Receive discounts and special offers from APHA partners.
- Enjoy free and discounted advocacy courses at the PracticeUP!Online education website.
- Be alerted when media makes requests expertise for broadcasts, articles, and features.
- Be alerted FIRST when new opportunities are offered from outside groups and vendors.
- Receive tips and updates about advocacy business practices, the career itself, and the APHA site through our weekly membership newsletter.
- See a master list of benefits compared to other APHA membership levels.
- Are you a member of NAHAC, or trying to decide which organization to join? Here’s a comparison of these two professional organizations.