Meet this APHA Speaker:
North Shore Patient Advocates
- Tips to Improve Your Next Doctor’s Visit
- What is a patient health advocate or navigator?
- Seven “Must-Ask-Questions” When Choosing a Patient Advocate
- Elder Orphans: Who are they and what unique challenges do they face?
- Senior Health Scams
- End of Life Issues: How to have “the talk”
- Is Your Loved One Aging in Place Safely?
Fees are negotiable.
See this speaker’s website: www.northshorern.com
Find this speaker’s professional advocacy listing in the AdvoConnection Directory
Learn more about Teri’s book, Patient Advocacy Matters
Powerpoint program, 45 minutes
Over twenty additional topics are available at request. These presentations are story rich, supported by powerpoint slide decks with additional resources available to each audience. My goal of teaching is to teach, empower and help families avoid needless calamity when dealing with the US healthcare system and the many emotionally charged issues surrounding declining health. Most of my CEU programs are presented to RN’s and SW’s in care management teams at hospitals around the Chicago region and have received excellent reviews. Call for additional information and a speaker sheet.