Umbra Health Advocacy Directory Listing Terms and Conditions
Before you create your Umbra Health Advocacy (formerly AdvoConnection) Directory Profile, and subsequently each time you log in to manage your listing, you agree to the following:
- That the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates takes no responsibility for the quality of your work or outcomes for your patient-clients.
- That your inclusion on the Umbra Health Advocacy Directory website does not guarantee patient-clients will find you, nor that you will acquire any new customers through the site.
- That the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates may at its discretion hide or delete your Umbra Health Advocacy Directory Listing at any time, subject to information it finds in the listing that may not be allowable.
Allowable information: Any information generated and added by you or your designees that gives an objective assessment or description of the work you do to help patients. This includes services lists, contact information, a photo of you or someone who works with you, a logo for your company. Any memberships, subscriptions, or other logos included on the page must be accurate.
Information that is not allowed: Information not originally generated by you, including client testimonials (APHA Member Services adds these on your behalf), information that is inaccurate, untrue, or information that does not represent you and the people who work with you.
Violations of these Terms:
If at any time, Umbra Health Advocacy / The Alliance of Professional Health Advocates believes any of these terms have been violated, we will take the following steps:
- We will reach out to the profiled advocate. We will request clarification and/or the advocate will be expected to make changes to the listing to bring it into compliance.
- If the advocate is not responsive or refuses to change the information in his/her profile to comply with the terms above, we will remove the listing from the directory. Please note that since there is no charge to be included in the directory, there will be no refund of any membership dues as a result of the removal.
Updated: December 2023