Your Advocacy / Care Management Practice During a Pandemic
Crisis Conversations: A podcast series focusing on services and business management during the coronavirus / COVID-19 crisis
RETURN to the MAIN RESOURCES PAGE | CRISIS CONVERSATION PODCASTS | PRACTICE MANAGEMENT TOOLS
(3) Mind Your Marketing During a Pandemic
Join two currently practicing advocates (find them below) as they discuss:
The two important marketing considerations during a pandemic:
(1) Marketing for pandemic-related needs
(2) Marketing for post-pandemic practice health – as the crisis wanes, and beyond
- Discussion of current target audiences, and their experience during the crisis (phones are not ringing!)
- Process for allying fear among current audiences
- Types of concerns clients are voicing: COVID-19 – vs – usual health-related needs
- Proactive marketing to current and potential clients
- Types of outreach that can be done by advocates, especially during quiet times: phone calls and emails, updating web presence and printed materials, PR and press outreach
Resources mentioned during this podcast:
- Overview of types of client contact they anticipate (care vs cost)
- Opportunities for growing the practice – all challenges beget opportunities!
AnnMarie’s website: www.PatientAdvocators.com
Nancy’s website: www.NavigateNC.com
Kim McIlnay’s Best Practices Video
Mind Your Practice Marketing During a Pandemic
Find our experts, and links to their practices, below.
Want to discuss this podcast, or ask questions? APHA Members may do so in our Coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion forum.
Return to the main podcast page.