Your Advocacy / Care Management Practice During a Pandemic
Crisis Conversations: A podcast series focusing on services and business management during the coronavirus / COVID-19 crisis
RETURN to the MAIN RESOURCES PAGE | CRISIS CONVERSATION PODCASTS | PRACTICE MANAGEMENT TOOLS
(2) Providing Advocacy COST Services During a Pandemic
Join five currently practicing advocates (find them below) as they discuss:
- Anticipating financial / cost / billing problems that will result from this crisis
- There are always differences between the costs for insured vs uninsured patients. What additional challenges for these two groups will come about as a result of COVID-19?
- What changes or differences in cost issues will we see as a result of government mandates?
- How can advocates connect with you to help their clients, and what kinds of help can you provide?
- What differences might we see in the receipt of surprise bills or balance bills?
Resources mentioned during this podcast:
During the call, we discuss the possibility that the insurance exchanges might open to allow additional, uninsured patients to opt-in.
3 things to know about coronavirus disease and your Marketplace coverage (from Healthcare.gov)
Providing Advocacy COST Services During a Pandemic
Find our experts, and links to their practices, below.
Want to discuss this podcast, or ask questions? Do that in our (open) Coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion forum. (If you are not an APHA member, nor registered yet, you can register for the Forum here.)
Return to the main podcast page.