Through a partnership with PracticeUP! Online, APHA members can enjoy free and discounted courses to help them learn about starting, building, and growing their advocacy practices.
PracticeUP! Online is newly launched (early 2019) and offers many courses of interest to new and experienced advocates, all available through your computer or mobile device. Easy to take and understand, the courses were created in reaction to requests from those who are hoping to grow their professional skills.
APHA members enjoy free access to many PracticeUP! Courses*:
PACE members are quite interested in the following – free to all APHA members:
- Is Independent Advocacy the Right Choice for You?
- How Much Does It Cost to Start an Advocacy Practice?
- How Much Do Health and Patient Advocates Make?
Premium (and Premium +ADL) members will be interested in these courses – free to Premium and +ADL members (discounted to PACE members):
- An Overview of Client Acquisition and Engagement
- Patient Advocacy Ethics (earn CEs / CEUs for the BCPA)
*Note: The PracticeUP! Online site and its courses will launch in early 2019. These courses will become available during the first quarter of 2019, but are not yet available.